28 February 2020

12:00 AM

Lol. It’s funny really... well if you ask me.
I couldn’t possibly ignore the sharp feeling of sorrow that fills my chest as I write yet another tragedy


But—


I don’t get it…
You said that you weren’t “the one”


...I don’t get it.
Could you have possibly distinguished my admiration towards you?
It’s no secret that you want me too
Or was it just my fantasy that led me so this abyss full of despondency
I’m not sure why it is so hard for me to let you know what I’m feeling
I suck up all the emotions and the action
And instead, I hallucinate about what it would be like with you through erotic videos of other men
I wished the adrenaline that supplements the climax lasted for an eternity, but even so, you’re clueless to the power you hold in me


So again I wonder


What do you mean by you're not the one? 
Don’t hold off the answer because the loneliness is slowly creeping through my veins
Causing my emotions to be unstabilized
But the clock’s ticking intensely and vigorously racing to hit 12:00 am
...and I’ll be patient because…


To me you are everything.

~Ketia V.

No comments:

Post a Comment