30 November 2022

It’s her and me vs. it’s hurting me

A dime plus 99

Yeah my woman fine

Dashing down the 405

105 on a 65

She the Bonnie to my Clyde

Yeah the Bonnie to my Clyde

And with the money on this side 

She gon forever be mine

Mine forever cause we’re perfect for each other

Ain’t no retaliation between us

It’s her and me for life

Ain’t no endeavor 



Now my man he know he got it all

Showing me off to your kin

Yeah I know I’m a raw bitch and even prettier within

But it’s funny watching you sit here

Fronting like I didn’t catch you fucking with…

What’s her name?

This shit was sickening

You vowed to only love me yet the only time I feel it is when you’re— lonely

And the only time you need me is when these hoes neglect you.

You a phony.

Then you turn around and beg me to fuck you slowly?

Gosh you make me feel so unholy

It’s hurting me and you know that you’re wrong 

You’re hurting me and my hearts forcing me to play along

Just make sure you tell the sincere tale next time you put me in a song.

Stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment