29 November 2022

High voltage

He said it’s dangerous fucking with me

I’m like angel dust baby , take the risk

And give me your all 

What are you scared you can’t break the fall?

Hmmm

I know they’re panicking

They see ME 

a glimpse of the waves

and try to cool them down

But baby this ain’t no regular sea

See, it’s the bad bitch in me 

That can’t take the restraining 

She luhh the danger (danger)

She luhh the risk (risky)

She luhh seeking the light in the abyss

Danger danger dangerous

It’s like the inability to free yourself from societal expectations 

Like wanting to unleash the aggression 

And say “fuck everything” because I’m tired of your chasin your good lovin’ (damn) 

Hm sip some holy water in the midst of our sinning 

Feel it regenerate our soul and wash away the bliss negativities brought from our fling-ing

Dangerous—

Like cocaine in the 80s

Bad for your health but you can’t get enough of this crazy

I AM angel dust baby , take the risk

And give me your all 

Don’t be afraid.

Just take the fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment