28 November 2022

Falling Into the Abyss

 Falling apart is so easy when the trees get this beautiful

Powerful

Colorful 

I wanna stay concentrated

But the hue it’s begging me and I feel taunted

There’s no debating

The happiness

That I indulge in

Admiring the bold weariness 

Wearing down the leaves


Allow me the benefit to sit in your hue

Cause lately I’ve been feeling so blue

Not understanding when I’ll rise

Where I’ll rise

Yes I’m looking forward to the season change  

For now I wanna fall with you

Fall for you

Into the hibernation abyss


It’s probably gonna eat me to bits and pieces

But it’ll free me with a simple dismiss 

Of the thoughts that overflow my hyper active mind

From the need to carry everyone’s burden

That enhances the weights I’ve picked up over the years so bliss 

Yes allow me to sit in the abyss

I hate craving the taste of your sweet kiss

When you leave me to reminisce 

With nothing but the mirror that

That fails to bring out the beauty that bare eyes miss

I forget the acknowledging whispers of the wind I felt in your premise 


No comments:

Post a Comment